Monday, January 26, 2009

Develop Your Golf Skills with a Nintendo Wii

People love to play computer games, whether a fighting or sports game it all about winning. But the Nintendo Wii has brang so much more to the industry then any other console, now instead of just playing a game and excersicing out your mind, you can now also tire out your body.

I myself play golf a lot and to be honest I did not used to be very good, no matter what golf clubs or golf putters I purchased it just did not help me. Well a few months back I decided to buy a Nintendo Wii and it came with the golf game. Being heavily into golf, I decided to play this and it was so realistic that it was unbelievable.

After a few weeks of playing the game I felt very secure in my new found skills to play the game so decided to join a competition. I didn’t feel I would get very far, but to my surprise I got through the first round and then the second and third, I was in the semi finals but unfortunatley I got knocked out by an excellent player who had probably had 10 years and more of experience.

But I was not going to get myself down in the dumps, from not being able to play golf to getting to the semi finals was a major achievement for me and it just goes to show you how much computer games have developed. I do openly recommend that if you are looking to get into any type of sport to go out and buy yourself a Nintendo Wii, within a few weeks you will have excelled your game. The wii and a nice set of golf equipment is all you need.

No comments: