Sunday, December 14, 2008

PSP Videos Downloads – How To Download Videos For PSP

I own a PSP and I believe it is one of the best portable gaming consoles I have owned. Besides playing PSP games, you can also use it to play video from PSP videos downloads as well as music. You can even use it to surf the internet.

One of the favorite things I do with my PSP is watching PSP videos. So whenever I am on a train or bus, I can watch my favourite TV shows or movies on PSP. It´s actually pretty simple to transfer the videos to your PSP as well.

Well, first of all, you will need a Sony memory stick. Depending on your budget, I recommend you get at least a 2GB memory stick since videos are generally large and can take up a lot of space.

Depending on where you got your video from, you will probably need a video to PSP video converter to convert the video to mp4 format. Once you have the video, you will need a computer to transfer the video files to your memory stick via USB cable.

Once your PSP is connected to the computer, look under general options and USB on your PSP and press X to turn it on. Your computer should be able to detect the PSP.

Open a folder called PSP and under that folder create two folders named MP_ROOT and 100mnv01. Copy the videos from your computer to the 100mnv01 folder and that´s it.

Of course, another question is where do I download PSP videos. There are a few PSP video membership sites that allows you to download unlimited PSP videos and movies for a one time fee. Besides PSP videos and movies, you can also download unlimited PSP games, music, themes and more.

Discover the best site to get free PSP video downloads. Learn where to get free PSP video downloads.

No comments: