Friday, October 24, 2008

Warhammer Online Level 1-40 Guide Book

So, the game is finally out, you have it installed on your newest, fastest computer, and you are currently sitting at the login screen trying to figure out which race to choose and where to go with them. It’s not surprising that you’re unsure what to do next – Warhammer Online is a big game. I’ve played my fair share of the game thus far in beta and live servers and have to say that I’m incredibly impressed with how deep it is. For a brand new MMO right out of the box, it has a tremendous amount of content and is one heck of a solid game.

But, when you get that deep of a game right out of the box, you also get a whole heck of a lot of content you need to sort through to reach Rank 40 for any given race and a whole lot of nothing to help you do it. That brings me to today’s post. I want to introduce you to a guide I’ve recently uncovered in my initial gameplay time with Warhammer Online – the first real leveling guide I’ve seen since it came out to capture every detail and lock into every necessary step to reach Rank 40 without backtracking, grinding, or wasting your time dying in an overpowered Public Quest.

Warhammer Elite is special right now because it is the only guide I’ve seen yet that is based almost entirely off of the live game and not the closed beta from weeks or even months ago. With that, you get a complete run through of the game that is 100% accurate and detailed with maps, screenshots of many of the game’s hundreds of steps, and dozens of pages of content designed only to help you reach Rank 40.

Toss in the recognition of multiple leveling methods including Public Quests and the Tome of Knowledge and you have a downright solid tool to get from 1-40 as fast as possible. Personally, I’m a huge fan of RvR but Mythic has turned down the XP gain from scenarios enough that I have to spend a night here and there leveling through traditional quests. After five days of RvR though, it is hard to remember where I was in my PvE leveling. With Warhammer Elite that problem has disappeared and I’m actually even playing less RvR as I get so involved in the PvE quests. This guide is the real deal folks.

No comments: